Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Fourth of July!

 Beautiful babies waiting for the Menan Fourth of July parade.  It was very hot, but they were so excited! Justin could not wait to see the fire engines.  When they finally came, they gave us all a wonderful spray of water that really offended our sweet little guy!  They got away with lots of loot from this parade.
  After the parade, we headed out to Grandma Thomas' house where she has a swamp cooler.  We had a barbeque in the back yard while we waited for the fireworks that night.  They were not willing to take naps at Grandmas, so we drove in to Nana Meek's house.  They were out in the first 3 minutes of the drive.  They made it through the fireworks, and I am happy to say I came home with two very tired, very happy kiddos!




 All of the following pictures are from Meek Family fireworks at Nana Meek's house.  Kris ran the show and my kiddos had oh so much fun playing with cousins.  My Uncle Mike and Aunt Charissa, and Cousin Angie came.  Angie brought her three little ones and Justin loved having some new faces to play with.  The little ones just adored the whole festival.   It was so FUN!

Eva

Leah

GG Hayes holding Kevin and Reagan's new one, Mageigh.


Still cautious with this!

My first sparkler!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nathan and I have been married now for twelve years! We have accomplished a lot! It seems like only yesterday we were dating, and now we have two little ones to chase! Justin was born on the 26th of February 2010. Daphne on the 3rd of December 2011. I finished my degree in secondary ed. in spring 2007, and Nate finished his mechanical engineering degree spring 2010.