Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pictures of Mr. Justin!


Many thanks to my cousin Erica for hooking me up with the awesome bouncy chair!  It makes it possible for mommy to take a shower and still be able to see what 5 day old baby Justin is up to!














I love my Nana- I hear her voice and I turn.  She was my very first babysitter!  She watched me on March 13th so Mommy and Daddy could go to the movies for Mommy's birthday.

Other adorable pictures of our absolutely perfect baby!  I can say that because Dr. Edwards our pediatrician said so!  On Monday March 15, Justin had not only gained back his birth weight, but he is up to 8 lbs. 5 oz.!  That was some really good news.  He also has gained 1/2 inch in height and his head has grown in diameter as well.  All of the little tests that Dr. Edwards did show that our sweet baby is completely healthy and slightly advanced for his age.  He is able to make wonderful eye contact and he didn't even cry at being in the almost buff this time!  ~We love him~

Mommy and Me!

I love to look at the fan blades
 
So comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nathan and I have been married now for twelve years! We have accomplished a lot! It seems like only yesterday we were dating, and now we have two little ones to chase! Justin was born on the 26th of February 2010. Daphne on the 3rd of December 2011. I finished my degree in secondary ed. in spring 2007, and Nate finished his mechanical engineering degree spring 2010.