Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Silly Boy

On Tuesday March 23, 2010 the family wen to have portraits taken.  Justin was so alert and wonderful while we had them done.  Mommy, Daddy, and the photographer were really amazed at how good our little man was.  The photographer could not believe that Justin  was only 3 weeks old because of how well he behaved.  But he was so tired that he just sacked out on our way home.  Here is how I found him when we brought him in the house and uncovered him!  That just simply does not look comfy!


I am finding that Justin likes his swing.  However he does seem to get into some very interesting positions that just do not look that comfy.  I end up taking him out of the swing simply because I cannot stand the thought of my baby waking up with a crick in his neck.
Baby hands and Mommy hands.   Yep, you can see Justin's sleeping face in the background.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love that little boy! I need to come over and visit soon! He misses me already! ;)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Nathan and I have been married now for twelve years! We have accomplished a lot! It seems like only yesterday we were dating, and now we have two little ones to chase! Justin was born on the 26th of February 2010. Daphne on the 3rd of December 2011. I finished my degree in secondary ed. in spring 2007, and Nate finished his mechanical engineering degree spring 2010.