Sunday, March 27, 2011

Where Does The Time Go?

 Here is our favorite little man playing with Daddy.  If you notice, Nathan is under the blanket.  It was very fun to watch as Justin desperately attempted to uncover a snuggled up Daddy.   He is growing to fast and eating me out of house and home.  He can eat an entire container of "Easy Mac" and three chicken nuggets in one sitting!  He loves veggies and goldfish.  This week I bought him some Teddy Grams, but haven't given him any as of yet.  He is in between his 12 and 18 month clothes and fits into very few things!  He has a very long torso, but his legs are still pretty short.  I know that my brother Jeremy has the same issue...!
 One morning I woke up as usual to a little voice jabbering over the monitor, and slowly pulled myself out of my dream-state into reality.  I did the usual routine of going to the potty and then making him a bottle prior to going into his room.  You must understand that if he sees me and I don't have food right away he will let me know how upset he is.   So here is the situation, I walk in to a baby who is sleeping with what we call "snuggle blanky" over his face!  I was nervous at first that he might have hurt himself, or that he was suffocating.  Once I realize that he was fine, I began to laugh.  Then I went and got the camera!  Gotta love the sprawled out arms and legs too!  He sleeps just like his Dad!
And the last antic for the week is that while I was gone to Utah, Nathan discovered that our little man really adores sausage!  So on the tray in front of him, you see that he has some blueberry pancake and most of the sausage is gone!  I love that he has so much of his daddy in him (love of meat).  I am so blessed to have such fun boys in my life.  Between the two of them they really keep me on my toes.
     On a final note about myself, I am two weeks away from the end of my diet challenge.  It has been such a joy to learn about how to better take care of myself.  I am about 2 lbs. away from my goal for the 8 weeks and I know that I can beat that!  I don't think that most of the habits that I have formed during this time are going to change.  I feel so much better both physically and emotionally.  Taking care of yourself physically really can make a difference in ever aspect of your life!

1 comment:

  1. He's getting so big and fun. I'll bet that he loves being outside this year. Come on over for a play day. I'm glad that you had a great trip to Utah. You deserved the break.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Nathan and I have been married now for twelve years! We have accomplished a lot! It seems like only yesterday we were dating, and now we have two little ones to chase! Justin was born on the 26th of February 2010. Daphne on the 3rd of December 2011. I finished my degree in secondary ed. in spring 2007, and Nate finished his mechanical engineering degree spring 2010.