Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Not Much, Just Pictures

Leah and Justin
 I had a horrible night a week and a half ago...I took care of Leah later that following day.  Needless to say I was so tired and didn't think that I could handle having an extra kiddo, but she ended up being a HUGE blessing!  She kept Justin busy and I was able to do a few of the must do chores that I needed to do.  We love having that little girl in our home.  She is such a sweet little spirit! 

      Justin in the picture above is so cute! He was attempting to take apart his cash register with his plastic screwdriver.  Nate and I were laughing and watching him play.  He then went around trying to find screws that he could play with all over the house.  Last of all the super cute teal outfit on Daphne was a gift from a dear friend, Laura Haddix.  It is still too big, but she is growing and she looks so good in these colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nathan and I have been married now for twelve years! We have accomplished a lot! It seems like only yesterday we were dating, and now we have two little ones to chase! Justin was born on the 26th of February 2010. Daphne on the 3rd of December 2011. I finished my degree in secondary ed. in spring 2007, and Nate finished his mechanical engineering degree spring 2010.