Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve


I am feeling a little bit better today, and so is little Justin.  It seems like we both have a worse cough today, though.  Nate has the day off and Justin and I are so glad!  I made a Cheesecake and dipped pretzels for Grandma Hayes' house tonight.  I love that we get together every year at her house I don't think I would ever see my cousins if it weren't for her, except for Natalie who spends time at my house (which I love).   While taking this picture I was trying to get him to give me his cheesy grin that he is really apt to giving both Nate and I these days, but alas it was not his idea it was mine.  That's how it goes.
In this picture to the right, Justin just really wants to get Uncle Eric's Christmas present.  He saw Nate checking out his presents so Justin thinks that he needs to touch and feel them all too.  Go figure!  We are very excited for Justin's first Christmas.  It will be so much fun to watch him with all of the wrapping paper.  We love him so very much and are so very thankful that he is a part of our family this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nathan and I have been married now for twelve years! We have accomplished a lot! It seems like only yesterday we were dating, and now we have two little ones to chase! Justin was born on the 26th of February 2010. Daphne on the 3rd of December 2011. I finished my degree in secondary ed. in spring 2007, and Nate finished his mechanical engineering degree spring 2010.