Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Vacuuming

As many know, Justin loves the vacuum.  So today I was vacuuming along and I turn around to see him with a giant smile on his face and he is clapping!  It was so dang cute.  We have been walking around the living room today which he loves.  He is also extremely interested in the washing machine.  I think that he likes how the door is right at his height and he could crawl right in if he tried.  He stands directly in front of the door which makes it slightly hard to get anything done.  When he does this he will look up at me with his huge smile, he knows he is in the way and he thinks it is funny.  Silly baby!
`

     On the cold front, he did sleep all night last night and so I was able to sleep too.  He is obviously felling much better as he is playing on his own today and once again getting in to everything.  We are both still dealing with lots of boogers, but that is to be expected when you have a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nathan and I have been married now for twelve years! We have accomplished a lot! It seems like only yesterday we were dating, and now we have two little ones to chase! Justin was born on the 26th of February 2010. Daphne on the 3rd of December 2011. I finished my degree in secondary ed. in spring 2007, and Nate finished his mechanical engineering degree spring 2010.