Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Years Resolution

Okay...So it has been devastatingly long since I wrote last.  My resolution for the next year is to post at least once a week.  The first 10 months with Justin in our family have been so busy and I know that I will wish I would have written more about what his antics are!  So starting today...Justin is sick as a dog with a runny nose and I would guess he has a sore throat too, cause I do!  Last night he slept a whole of about 4 hours.  He whined a lot with bouts of tears and snot running down his face.  He sneezed on me a few minutes ago leaving at least a tablespoon of boogers on my hand...icky!
     Last weekend we were at my Mom's house and he took two steps on his own.  He is on his way to being a great little walker.  At home he is in to everything and thinks that heat vents were made for him to put his toys down.  I am also working on some writing...I think it may begin, "Sunbeams danced delightfully on the dew dropped spring leaves."  We will see.  Okay well, time to change another diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nathan and I have been married now for twelve years! We have accomplished a lot! It seems like only yesterday we were dating, and now we have two little ones to chase! Justin was born on the 26th of February 2010. Daphne on the 3rd of December 2011. I finished my degree in secondary ed. in spring 2007, and Nate finished his mechanical engineering degree spring 2010.