Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Update!

There is so much to share.  I have video and lots of pictures.  We went to Grandma Hayes' house on Friday night and had a wonderful diner and played my family's version of the 'greedy' game.  I was very touched to receive a beautiful picture of Christ from my cousin Natalie.  While we were there Justin got to play with cousin Taylor.  They were really cute together, Thanks Lisa for catching the awesome pictures.



Then we were off to Mom's house to celebrate.  Eric opened his new quilt first thing.  I sure hope he likes it.  By this point my little Justin was getting tired and hungry, so we had to stop and feed him in the middle of opening presents.  But when he got back to it he really loved it.  He got some really wonderful gifts from my family: learning barn from Jake and Lisa, sweats and a toy from Uncle Eric, Little People and some other small things from Grandma, and really neat tub toys from Kris and Donalee (he already loves playing with the tub toys, Thanks guys!).

  
Gotta love the cheeser smile!
    Then Christmas morning!
 I video taped just a short five minute clip as we started out our morning (I tried to upload it but after two hours of waiting, I just gave up).  Justin had a blowout through the night, so he is already in his clothes.  We also thought it would be a good idea to feed him his milk before he opened his presents so that he wouldn't be too grouchy.  As the morning progressed he warmed right up to all of his gifts and really loved playing in the paper.  I do think that he was a little overwhelmed by all of the exciting new toys he seemed to want to sit with either Nate or I and see what we had.  I received a food processor, a large rotary mat, new blades for my rotary, and another set of sheets for my bed.  Thanks Nate! It was a wonderful Christmas.  At the end of the day we went to Melissa's house for Desserts.  It was really fun to get to see everybody and more gifts.  Thanks Grandma Thomas for the great hammer and nail set and the new clothes.

I love all these toys with wheels!
This puppy sings to me...Sweet!
Thanks for my Noah's Ark Grandma!
Watching 'Despicable Me' with Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nathan and I have been married now for twelve years! We have accomplished a lot! It seems like only yesterday we were dating, and now we have two little ones to chase! Justin was born on the 26th of February 2010. Daphne on the 3rd of December 2011. I finished my degree in secondary ed. in spring 2007, and Nate finished his mechanical engineering degree spring 2010.