Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 2011!


Wow!  I cannot believe that this last year is over.  It was one of the most wonderful, yet hardest years of my life.  I am so in love with my family and my life.  So here is a little bit about the last week:  the beginning of the week went by in a flash and then on Thursday I went to lunch with my friend Laura.  Her husband is very sick and doctors cannot figure out what is wrong with him so she needed some time away.  We had lunch at Sol Rio, where Justin was so good while we gabbed for almost two hours!  Then on New Years at our house was like a regular Friday night.  We ordered a pizza and rented a movie from the Red Box.  (Love that thing!).  We put Justin to bed and enjoyed the movie.

Greedy Game Gifts!
      The next morning we got up and went to Nathan's Thomas family party with wonderful food and the greedy game.  It was great and nobody could believe that Justin has grown as much as he has.  He wanted to 'walk' around everywhere (this means that he would hold on to my hands and we would walk around like a badly connected bug).  After the party we went to Nana Meek's house where my family had met for the new year.  It was great fun to get to talk to my dear niece Abi and having the opportunity to meet Eric's friend, Lisa.  Then we had a regular night of coming home, making diner, and playing with Justin.  We had fun with that beautiful little boy who we love so very much!  (I will add pictures to this, but Justin is taking a nap and the camera is in his room).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nathan and I have been married now for twelve years! We have accomplished a lot! It seems like only yesterday we were dating, and now we have two little ones to chase! Justin was born on the 26th of February 2010. Daphne on the 3rd of December 2011. I finished my degree in secondary ed. in spring 2007, and Nate finished his mechanical engineering degree spring 2010.