Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How Teeth Fly...

Okay so I know that teeth don't actually fly, but time sure seems to around here!  Justin is working on his sixth tooth that really cannot decide if it should come in or not.  It just keeps thinking that it would be better staying inside the gums rather than coming out to chomp some food.  Because of this Justin has had a slight diaper rash, some fevers, and sleeping a lot!  It seems like every time I get him up he is ready for a nap again in like 15 minutes.  And let me tell ya, this makes it really hard to get anything accomplished when you have a tired grumpy child.

     Today he somehow cut the inside of his little ear.  I am thinking that he did it with his finger nail.  Then when Nate bathed him tonight it started bleeding again.  Poor little fella is a bleeder like his Mommy!  As for his Mommy, I have been working on a quilt for our new king sized bed.  It is a log cabin quilt as you can see in the picture.  This just looks like it is close to done, but it really isn't.  I still need to add another row to the side and bottom, and the blocks need to all be put together.  Now I cannot decide if I want to tie it or have it quilted.  It certainly would be cheaper if I just tie it, but it will last longer if I have it quilted.  Ugh!  I hate making choices.

     It has been way too cold around here to venture out into the world for shopping or anything else.  It was in the negative teens this morning and it was only about twenty the rest of the day.  I figure it is better to keep my baby in out of that nasty cold.  I hope it starts to warm up soon.  I am getting cabin fever!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your quilt! It looks AMAZING!! I think you should have it quilted. You would be much happier in the long-run! Wow! It is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt top is incredible, you have so much talented. Definitely go with getting it quilted, you won't be happy with it if you settle for tying. Then it will be an heirloom for generations.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Nathan and I have been married now for twelve years! We have accomplished a lot! It seems like only yesterday we were dating, and now we have two little ones to chase! Justin was born on the 26th of February 2010. Daphne on the 3rd of December 2011. I finished my degree in secondary ed. in spring 2007, and Nate finished his mechanical engineering degree spring 2010.