Sunday, February 13, 2011

Oops! Missed a week lots to say!

 So much to say!  My goodness I cannot believe that I missed a week already!  Justin is running everywhere...not just walking!  His gate is still slightly wide, but he really has it down.  He has also started the fit throwing stage when you tell him 'no' about anything that he wants to do.  He loves to laugh anytime that he hears laughter, especially if it is mommy who did the original laughing.  He is always smiling and a very happy little guy.  Earlier last week however, he was not at his happiest at he caught the flu at daycare.  I did take him in to the doctor on Thursday and that was the diagnosis.  He also had some runny eye goo going on and the doc said that he must have a bacterial infection in his eye...please note: attempting to put eye-drops in an eleven month old babies eyes is NOT an easy task!  These vacuum pictures are my favorite!  I left the vacuum on while I went to the garage to quickly shake a rug, and came back to find him doing the vacuuming!  It is easy to see that the vacuum is on because of the light.  I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face...especially since he wouldn't give it back to me!  I am gonna love having a child who digs vacuuming!  I really love his sweet little personality!  As for the cold, he seems to be getting better; Yet he is still rather stuffy and has the runny nose.  I hope it doesn't turn into a sinus infection.  You can see by the other picture that he loves to get in odd places and play. : )
     As for myself, the workouts seem to be going really well, and the actual challenge starts tomorrow.  It should be wonderful.  I really want to get rid of this extra weight and feel better.  It is not just a physical thing, it is also emotional.  As I slowly begin to lose the weight I feel better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nathan and I have been married now for twelve years! We have accomplished a lot! It seems like only yesterday we were dating, and now we have two little ones to chase! Justin was born on the 26th of February 2010. Daphne on the 3rd of December 2011. I finished my degree in secondary ed. in spring 2007, and Nate finished his mechanical engineering degree spring 2010.